- Photo Gallery
- Details & Specifications
- Prices & Booking
- Our advice
- To discover...
- His Region
Discover the villa The layar 4ch
Kind of villa :
From a resort Villa alone
Kind of journey :
Location of the villa :
Close to cultural sites (< 30min) Close to ocean (<15 min by car) Close to scuba diving school (< 30 by car) Close to Surf school (< 30min)
Kind of decoration :
In the one four-bedroom villa, stone slabs across a lily pond lead into an open-plan living room that flows around contoured and angled walls towards the garden. A few steps up is a mezzanine media room where a glazed wall looks down over the living area; tucked below is a guest bedroom. At one end of the living space is a raised dining area, beyond which is a breakfast bar and the fitted kitchen. At the opposite end is a sitting area open to the garden. A corridor leads to a guest cloakroom and second guest bedroom, while, discreetly tucked behind another feature wall is a third guestroom with doors to the garden.
Across the lawn is a large swimming pool with a separate jacuzzi at one end and a spa with massage room and shower at the other. Beyond the Bengkirai-wood pool deck, and very privately screened behind another curved wall, is the master bedroom suite.
The large split-level living room provides a perfect balance of sociable open-plan entertainment space and quiet get-away-from-it-all corners. On a raised platform of polished Merbau wood, a dining table for eight is separated from the well-equipped kitchen by a bar counter. On the lower level, sofas are arranged around a coffee table overlooking the garden and pool. Above is a mezzanine media room where sensually curved seating runs the full length of one wall.
There’s more luscious lounging space in the garden, with oversized sunbeds languishing on the lawn and sun loungers and a circular love seat set on the pool deck. Submerged seating in the jacuzzi and shallow wings flanking the pool provide the perfect spots to stretch out and cool down. For sunset cocktails and alfresco meals there’s a dining table for six set before a barbecue cooking station.
A curved display wall creates an imposing backdrop to the master suite’s king-sized leather-and-wood bed which faces a bank of wardrobes and a desk set below a wall-mounted TV. A corner banquette looks onto a small garden open to the bathroom, where there’s a terrazzo bathtub, vanity with twin basins, shower enclosure and second alfresco shower.
Discreetly tucked off the living room in the main villa are the three large, air-conditioned, king-sized guest bedrooms, each with a unique charm. One is multi-level, with the bed on a raised Merbau-wood platform facing the pool, and a dressing area and large garden bathroom (with twin basins, indoor and outdoor showers and a bathtub) on the lower level. The two other bedrooms – one with a king, the other with twin beds – look onto their own corner gardens and also have indoor/outdoor bathrooms with bathtub, shower enclosure, and twin basins.
– Location: Seminyak, South-west Bali.
– Capacity: 4 x 1-bedroom villas; 7 x 2-bedroom villas; 11 x 3-bedroom villas; 1 x 4-bedroom villa.
– Living areas: Open-plan living room; mezzanine media room in many villas; indoor dining for 4-8 people; poolside deck.
– Pool: Every villa has a private swimming pool (from 41sqm to 86sqm) with shallow area for kids; jacuzzi in most 2-, 3- and 4-bedroom villas.
– Staff: A team of 80 staff, including an estate manager, chefs, cooks, service staff, housekeepers, maintenance engineers and security ensures the smooth running of The Layar Villa estate.
– Dining: Options include a priced room service menu of international and Indonesian meals; private barbecues and other specially ordered meals can be cooked at the villa.
– Communication: Complimentary unlimited WiFi internet access and local telephone calls (international calls extra).
– Entertainment: Satellite TV and DVD/CD player in the living area or media room and in all bedrooms; iPod dock.
– Additional facilities: Barbecue on request; in-room safes in every bedroom.
– For children: The resort is well equipped for families including baby cot (complimentary), high chair (complimentary) and pool fences (extra). See children’s page for information on child-friendly features and facilities.
– Transport: On request, the Layar reception team will call one of Bali’s safe and reasonably priced metered taxis, or arrange for car and driver hire (24 hours notice required, additional cost).
– Spa: A wide range of treatments can be carried out in the privacy of your villa by professionally trained spa therapists. See the spa page for more details.
– Property area: 100sqm to 431sqm (villa); 250sqm to 1,081sqm (land)
Living area : m²
04 Bedrooms ( air conditioned )
- Number of rooms : 04
- Adjoining rooms : /
- Number of "King Size" bed(s) : 3
- Number of "Queen Size" bed(s) : /
- Number of double bed(s) : /
- Number of single bed(s) : 2
- Bed(s) infants : /
- Extra bed(s) : /
- Number of bathroom(s) : 4
- Number of living room(s) : 1
- Number of air conditioned living room(s) : /
Swimming pools, Jacuzzis and spas
- Number of pools : 23
- Main pool : /
- Number of jacuzzi(s) : 1
- CD/DVD player
- Ipod plug
- Hair drier
- Safety-deposit boxes : 1
- Number of TV : 5
- TV with satellite channels : 5
- Car with driver
- Airport Transport
- VIP Transport
Luxury and Organization staff
- 24 Hour Guard
- Babysitter on demand
- English Spoken
- Maintenance & Service
FacilitiesAdapted to the age of 10 : No
Book your villa online
Booking on the site is subject to check the availability and only considered as an option
An advisor will call you to confirm your reservation
* Note : Prices do not include taxes.
The total price of your cart (after validation) mention an additional 15.5% tax to price listed below depending on the chosen period.
Your stay will start at 3 PM and the villa has to be available before 12 AM the departure day.Terms of Sales
When you valide your booking, you will accept the terms and conditions (see below) :
Average ratings by our customers and our Bali- Premium Team
*Note : until now, no notice was given by one of our clients on this villa
GLOBAL : Average of all scores
Comfort and maintenance
HOLIDAY-MAKERS : Average scores given by 0 holiday-makers
Comfort and maintenance
BALI-PREMIUM : Average scores given by Bali-Premium
Comfort and maintenance
Word of Mouth and Pianeta Sudest, is an architectural and interior design firm founded in 2005 by partners, Valentina Audrito […]
Graduating from Lisbon architecture university in 1998, Maria Paeva has been an active member of the portugueses Association of architects and has […]
Tugu features private dining rooms that serves different dishes for the guests. For more information, please visit the official website.
Word of Mouth is a gallery, a shop, a café, a design consultancy, and a new label all presented in […]
Bali Premium is glad to present you this spa located in Bali Seminyak On offer is a range of […]
All of their activities are daily trips. Dry or raining season SEEBALI ADVENTURES challenge must go on. Depend to your […]
The spa of the Tugu Bali hotel offers different unforgettable experiences of treatments. Some examples of them: : : WAROENG […]
ONE OF Asia ‘s most unique spas. Prana won Spa’s asia’s award for best spa design. Prana is the perfect […]
Piment Rouge expanded its furniture production five years ago to include lighting. The company’s French designers Claire Guillot and Ken […]
The chef Will Meyric was the leading light at Jimmy Liks and Long Grain, two of Australia’s hottest bar/restaurants, and […]
Bali Premium is glad to present you the Sardine Restaurant Bali Located In Seminyak area. Pascal Chevillot, French is […]
Oka Diputra is one of the best fashion designer from Bali, with products under the category of Garments, Textiles & […]
Places to visit in the region South-West
To help you choose the villa that best suits your needs , take a look to the shops, activities and restaurants a few kilometers around…
The resort's villas :
Information about the resort
- Number of restaurants : /
- Number of bars : /
- Air conditioning in all rooms
Villas "1 room"
- Number of villas with 1 room : 4 villas
- Total area of the villas 1 room : /
- Area of the living space of the villas 1 room : /
Villas "2 rooms"
- Number of villas with 2 rooms : 7 villas
- Total area of the villas 2 rooms : /
- Area of the living space of the villas 2 rooms : /
Villas "3 rooms"
- Number of villas with 3 rooms : 11 villas
- Total area of the villas 3 rooms : /
- Area of the living space of the villas 3 rooms : /
Villas "4 rooms"
- Number of villas with 4 rooms : 1 villa
- Total area of the villas 4 rooms : /
- Area of the living space of the villas 4 rooms : /
Villas "5 rooms"
- Number of villas with 5 rooms : /
- Total area of the villas 5 rooms : /
- Area of the living space of the villas 5 rooms : /
Villas "6 rooms"
- Number of villas with 6 rooms : /
- Total area of the villas 6 rooms : /
- Area of the living space of the villas 6 rooms : /