- Photo Gallery
- Details & Specifications
- Prices & Booking
- Our advice
- To discover...
- His Region
Discover the villa Taman Ahimsa
Kind of villa :
Kind of journey :
Family Rural residential spirit Sea front Seminyak Spirit
Location of the villa :
Close to cultural sites (< 30min) Close to fitted out beach? Close to golf course Close to ocean (<15 min by car) Close to Surf school (< 30min) Front of the sea
Direct view of the villa :
Panoramic View Sea View
Kind of decoration :
Modern old Furniture
Local spirit contemporary
From the moment you cross the traditional wooden bridge and walk through the boat-inspired bamboo entrance you are transported to a magical oasis.
The use of organic materials such as alang-alang roofing, coconut husks, bamboo, rattan and recycled woodallows the pavilions tomeld into the landscape, enhancing, rather than imposing on, the stunning natural setting. The sprawling, lush gardens, abundant with swaying coconut palms, alive with effervescent splashes of color from the hibiscus and bougainvillea, and vibrant with birdsong, cascade all the way down to the black-sand beach. Inside, a wonderful selection of Indonesian artefacts, including ornate handmade Balinese fabrics sourced from the hillsides of Ubud, give unique charm and character to every space.
Luxuriate under a sunshade by the Java-stone pool and gaze towards Uluwatu, one of Bali’s most sacred temples. Enjoy a massage in an outdoor massage balé, or still your thoughts as yougaze overthe jade-green ocean. Borrow one of the resort’s bikes and follow theroad through the sculpted rice paddies surrounding the charming seaside village of Cemagi.
This is unchanged Bali, a land steeped in tradition and the spiritual, where, at any moment, you might stumble upon a colorful ceremony and find yourself in the midst of the exotic and ancient. Congregate for meals at the elegant teak dining table and let your taste buds be dazzled by the stunning cuisine prepared by the highly skilled chef and his team. And after dinner, use the villa’s telescope to gaze at the blanket of stars adorning the Balinese night sky. The property will soothe your senses, invigorate your soul, and provide you with a renewed sense of oneness. At the end of your stay you will, literally, have to tear yourself away – the villa does not relinquish its guests easily.
Quick facts :
• Location: Beachfront, Cemagi, South-westBali.
• Neighbourhood: Nirwana Golf Course 8km; Tanah Lot Sea Temple 8km; Seminyak 15km.
• Capacity: 14 people (7 bedrooms with king size beds); 2 extra beds available on request.
• Living areas: Open-sided sitting room;dining for 16; outdoor dining for 16at the pool pavilion; TV room;4 relaxation balés.
• Pool: 18m x 6m.
• Staff: Villa manager; 7butlers and housekeeping; 2 cooks; 5 security guards; 2 gardeners; pool attendant.
• Dining: The kitchen specialises in organic food including raw vegan. Awide variety of Western and Asian dishes are also available. Requests accommodated (including special diets).
• Communication: Laptop available for guest use; WiFi broadband internet access. Local telephone calls. • Entertainment: 1 plasma TV with satellite channels; DVD player.
• For children: Pool toys, indoor toys and games.
• Additional facilities: Personal car and driver available for 8 hours; 6 bicycles; 2 canoes; meditation circle (meditation ceremonies can be arranged); private office available on request; full back-up diesel powered electrical generator.
• Events: Suitable for weddings and parties up to 100 people.
• Property area: 1600 sqm (villa) 4500sqm (land)
4600 m² Property
Living area : 1600 m²
07 Bedrooms ( air conditioned )
- Number of rooms : 07
- Adjoining rooms : 2
- Number of "King Size" bed(s) : 7
- Number of "Queen Size" bed(s) : /
- Number of double bed(s) : /
- Number of single bed(s) : /
- Bed(s) infants : /
- Extra bed(s) : 2
- Number of bathroom(s) : 7
- Number of living room(s) : 2
- Number of air conditioned living room(s) : 1
Swimming pools, Jacuzzis and spas
- Number of pools : 1
- Main pool : 108 m²
- Number of jacuzzi(s) : /
- CD/DVD player
- Ipod plug
- Video games
- Hair drier
- Safety-deposit boxes : 7
- Number of TV : 1
- TV with satellite channels : 1
- Car with driver
- Additional car
- Airport Transport
- VIP Transport
Luxury and Organization staff
- 24 Hour Guard
- English Spoken
- Maintenance & Service
FacilitiesAdapted to the age of 10 : No
Book your villa online
Booking on the site is subject to check the availability and only considered as an option
An advisor will call you to confirm your reservation
* Note : Prices do not include taxes.
The total price of your cart (after validation) mention an additional 15.5% tax to price listed below depending on the chosen period.
Your stay will start at 3 PM and the villa has to be available before 12 AM the departure day.Terms of Sales
When you valide your booking, you will accept the terms and conditions (see below) :
Average ratings by our customers and our Bali- Premium Team
*Note : until now, no notice was given by one of our clients on this villa
GLOBAL : Average of all scores
Comfort and maintenance
HOLIDAY-MAKERS : Average scores given by 0 holiday-makers
Comfort and maintenance
BALI-PREMIUM : Average scores given by Bali-Premium
Comfort and maintenance
Word of Mouth and Pianeta Sudest, is an architectural and interior design firm founded in 2005 by partners, Valentina Audrito […]
Graduating from Lisbon architecture university in 1998, Maria Paeva has been an active member of the portugueses Association of architects and has […]
Tugu features private dining rooms that serves different dishes for the guests. For more information, please visit the official website.
Word of Mouth is a gallery, a shop, a café, a design consultancy, and a new label all presented in […]
All of their activities are daily trips. Dry or raining season SEEBALI ADVENTURES challenge must go on. Depend to your […]
The spa of the Tugu Bali hotel offers different unforgettable experiences of treatments. Some examples of them: : : WAROENG […]
ONE OF Asia ‘s most unique spas. Prana won Spa’s asia’s award for best spa design. Prana is the perfect […]
Bali Premium is glad to present you this spa located in Bali Seminyak On offer is a range of […]
Piment Rouge expanded its furniture production five years ago to include lighting. The company’s French designers Claire Guillot and Ken […]
The chef Will Meyric was the leading light at Jimmy Liks and Long Grain, two of Australia’s hottest bar/restaurants, and […]
Bali Premium is glad to present you the Sardine Restaurant Bali Located In Seminyak area. Pascal Chevillot, French is […]
Oka Diputra is one of the best fashion designer from Bali, with products under the category of Garments, Textiles & […]
Places to visit in the region South-West
To help you choose the villa that best suits your needs , take a look to the shops, activities and restaurants a few kilometers around…