- Photo Gallery
- Details & Specifications
- Prices & Booking
- Our advice
- To discover...
- His Region
Discover the villa Hibiscus
Kind of villa :
Location of the villa :
Close to cultural sites (< 30min) Close to fitted out beach? Close to golf course Close to ocean (<15 min by car) Close to scuba diving school (< 30 by car)
Kind of decoration :
Local spirit contemporary
This villa is a one-of-a-kind, romantically rustic, three-bedroom fantasyland holiday residence offering the authenticity and charm of Balinese design and hospitality with all the mod cons one would expect in a modern villa.
And it is only a five-minute stroll from the calm waters of Merta Sari Beach in Sanur on Bali’s southeast shore. Characterized by thatched roofs, antique furnishings and vast, semi-open-air living areas and a private 18 meter swimming pool, the villa is blessed with heavenly landscaped gardens filled with fishponds and fountains, tall trees and tropical flowers that attract butterflies, dragonflies and beautiful birds, creating a magical holiday environment perfect for families or groups of friends.
The villa gardens pays homage to nature’s glory and were designed by renowned landscaper/ architect and Bali personality, Made Wijaya, an Australian expat with a passion for all things Bali and a strong believer in both tradition and nature. 18-metre swimming pool is attended by sun loungers and cushioned gazebos providing villa’s guests the ultimate excuse for relaxation, while the lush, overflowing gardens and fish ponds create countless nooks and leafy hideaways to keep kids enchanted for days.
With all its beauty, space and service, and within easy walking distance of a safe swimming beach and many shops and restaurants, the villa is a perfect getaway for groups of friends seeking the quiet life, and especially good for families as kids will have the time of their lives letting spirits and imaginations run wild.
The villa set in 3,500 square meters of beautifully-landscaped gardens enclosed by high walls, and consisting of two thatched-roof buildings. It has been built in the old Bali style of the late twentieth century. The first building is a semi-open plan house with a spacious downstairs living, dining and bar area, three en-suite bedrooms, as well as a wonderful TV lounge in the mezzanine floor. An adjacent single-story pavilion houses the kitchen and a dining room.
The main house has a wide, tiled terrace that runs the full length of the house linking the three bedrooms to the main living area, while a courtyard in the rear features a tranquil and mesmerizing fountain.
The garden is surrounded by tall trees and is a sprawling adventure of tropical flora with butterflies, dragonflies and birds flitting from branch to branch, while the fishponds and water features are filled with fat koi carp, singing frogs and all surrounded by immaculate lawns. Dominating the garden is an 18 x 6 meter swimming pool, with sun loungers, a bale bengong relaxation pavilion and a Madurese daybed. Hidden in the garden, next to the vine-draped pergola leading to the main bedroom is an antique lumbung, or rice granary, with cushioned seating, a perfect shady spot to curl up with a cup of tea and a good book…
• A large landscaped garden filled with flowering plants, ponds, pathways, water features, a swimming pool and relaxation pavilions and sun loungers, and ample parking in an area of 3,500 square meters.
• Private 18 x 5 metres swimming pool.
• Garden furniture including rattan chairs, armchairs, sun loungers, and dining table for romantic candlelit dinners by the pool.
• A separate kitchen pavilion with breakfast veranda.
• Three bedrooms, each decorated in a unique style: one bedroom with super-king-size bed, one bedroom with queen bed, and one with two double beds.
• Each bedroom has a private semi-outdoor bathroom with shower, bath, washbasin and wardrobe.
• The main bedroom has an en-suite dressing room with ample cupboard space and a make-up table.
• Bed linen, towels, bathrobes and toiletries of excellent hotel quality.
• Spacious living room with sitting area with sofas, two dining tables (one round with Chinese style lazy Susan, and one long rectangular table for formal dining), and a stand up drinks bar.
• Upstairs attic mezzanine lounge with carved wooden daybeds, beanbags, pillows and a 47″ LED flat screen TV with home theatre system, DVD player, satellite channels, and audio system.
• Sound system in the living room, and an iPod docking station in the master bedroom.
• Home library with assortment of books, English magazines and board games (Monopoly, Scrabble, playing cards, etc.).
• Wi-Fi wireless Internet access throughout the property.
• Onsite resident staff: Villa Manager Nyoman, who is also the chef, and her husband Made who is the head gardener and pool man.
There are separate facilities for the staff on the property a comfortable distance from the main house. In addition there is a gardener, pool cleaner, and two maids. Extra help can be arranged for parties or gatherings (notice in advance is strictly
3500 m² Property
Living area : 450 m²
03 Bedrooms ( air conditioned )
- Number of rooms : 03
- Adjoining rooms : /
- Number of "King Size" bed(s) : 1
- Number of "Queen Size" bed(s) : 1
- Number of double bed(s) : /
- Number of single bed(s) : 2
- Bed(s) infants : /
- Extra bed(s) : /
- Number of bathroom(s) : 3
- Number of living room(s) : 2
- Number of air conditioned living room(s) : /
Swimming pools, Jacuzzis and spas
- Number of pools : 1
- Main pool : 90 m²
- Number of jacuzzi(s) : /
- CD/DVD player
- Ipod plug
- Hair drier
- Safety-deposit boxes : 1
- Number of TV : 2
- TV with satellite channels : 2
- Car with driver
- Additional car
- Airport Transport
Luxury and Organization staff
- 24 Hour Guard
- Babysitter on demand
- English Spoken
- Maintenance & Service
FacilitiesAdapted to the age of 10 : Yes
Book your villa online
Booking on the site is subject to check the availability and only considered as an option
An advisor will call you to confirm your reservation
* Note : Prices do not include taxes.
The total price of your cart (after validation) mention an additional 15.5% tax to price listed below depending on the chosen period.
Your stay will start at 3 PM and the villa has to be available before 12 AM the departure day.Terms of Sales
When you valide your booking, you will accept the terms and conditions (see below) :
Average ratings by our customers and our Bali- Premium Team
*Note : until now, no notice was given by one of our clients on this villa
GLOBAL : Average of all scores
Comfort and maintenance
HOLIDAY-MAKERS : Average scores given by 0 holiday-makers
Comfort and maintenance
BALI-PREMIUM : Average scores given by Bali-Premium
Comfort and maintenance
Balisilvers is a company of wholesale silver jewelry handcrafted in Bali. Offer Bali ethnic sterling silver jewelry such as bracelets, […]
This company is a British and Japanese owned company, and the only PADI 5 Star Career Development Center with a […]
Places to visit in the region South-East
To help you choose the villa that best suits your needs , take a look to the shops, activities and restaurants a few kilometers around…