- Photo Gallery
- Details & Specifications
- Prices & Booking
- Our advice
- To discover...
- His Region
Discover the villa Kalimaya 5ch
Kind of villa :
Kind of journey :
Location of the villa :
Close to cultural sites (< 30min) Close to fitted out beach? Close to golf course Close to ocean (<15 min by car) Close to Surf school (< 30min)
Kind of decoration :
Modern old Furniture
Local spirit contemporary
This villa is a true oasis – a stately five-bedroom villa (with an additional room which can accommodate one adult or two children), set within a sprawling tropical Balinese garden yet within walking distance of bustling Seminyak.
The moment you pass through the wooden doors and cross the bridge that spans the Koi Pond you will feel like you are miles away from the hustle and bustle. Surrounded by palm trees, fragrant frangipanis and brilliantly coloured bougainvillea, the only sounds you will hear will be the relaxing splash of fountains and the chirping of birds.
The villa is a perfect example of how a flair for interior decoration and keen attention to detail can combine to create a perfectly balanced home, with an abundance of indoor and outdoor spaces for gatherings and get-togethers, whether they be grand occasions or something more intimate. And there is no shortage of cozy niches, providing plenty of options for more private moments.
– Location: Seminyak, south-west Bali, Indonesia.
– Capacity 11 adults, or 10 adults plus two children (five master suites with king beds, additional room with two single beds).
– Living areas: Two indoor living areas; indoor dining room with seating for 10; outdoor dining with seating for 20; outdoor terrazzo with dining option; three outdoor covered balé areas.
– Pool: 18m x 6m
– Staff: All villas are serviced by a team of butlers, maids and gardeners. See Staff page for more details.
– Dining: A wide variety of Western and Asian dishes. Requests accommodated (including special diets).
– Communication: WiFi broadband internet access. Internal room to room and villa to villa calls and domestic calls.
– Entertainment: Two iPod docking stations in lounge area; five plasma TVs; five DVD players and movies; books; Bose surround-sound system.
– For children: DVDs; high chair; baby cot.
– Transport: On request, your villa manager can arrange for a car and driver to be made available for an additional charge. Please give 24 hours prior notice.
– Additional facilities: Infra-red sauna; full back-up diesel powered electrical generator.
– Property area: 1100sqm (villa) 2000sqm (land)
2000 m² Property
Living area : 1100 m²
06 Bedrooms ( air conditioned )
- Number of rooms : 06
- Adjoining rooms : 2
- Number of "King Size" bed(s) : 5
- Number of "Queen Size" bed(s) : /
- Number of double bed(s) : /
- Number of single bed(s) : 2
- Bed(s) infants : /
- Extra bed(s) : /
- Number of bathroom(s) : 5
- Number of living room(s) : 2
- Number of air conditioned living room(s) : 1
Swimming pools, Jacuzzis and spas
- Number of pools : 1
- Main pool : 108 m²
- Number of jacuzzi(s) : 1
- CD/DVD player
- Ipod plug
- Hair drier
- Safety-deposit boxes : 5
- Number of TV : 6
- TV with satellite channels : 3
- Car with driver
- Airport Transport
- VIP Transport
Luxury and Organization staff
- Babysitter on demand
- English Spoken
- Maintenance & Service
FacilitiesAdapted to the age of 10 : No
Book your villa online
Booking on the site is subject to check the availability and only considered as an option
An advisor will call you to confirm your reservation
* Note : Prices do not include taxes.
The total price of your cart (after validation) mention an additional 15.5% tax to price listed below depending on the chosen period.
Your stay will start at 3 PM and the villa has to be available before 12 AM the departure day.Terms of Sales
When you valide your booking, you will accept the terms and conditions (see below) :
Average ratings by our customers and our Bali- Premium Team
*Note : until now, no notice was given by one of our clients on this villa
GLOBAL : Average of all scores
Comfort and maintenance
HOLIDAY-MAKERS : Average scores given by 0 holiday-makers
Comfort and maintenance
BALI-PREMIUM : Average scores given by Bali-Premium
Comfort and maintenance
Word of Mouth and Pianeta Sudest, is an architectural and interior design firm founded in 2005 by partners, Valentina Audrito […]
Graduating from Lisbon architecture university in 1998, Maria Paeva has been an active member of the portugueses Association of architects and has […]
Tugu features private dining rooms that serves different dishes for the guests. For more information, please visit the official website.
Word of Mouth is a gallery, a shop, a café, a design consultancy, and a new label all presented in […]
ONE OF Asia ‘s most unique spas. Prana won Spa’s asia’s award for best spa design. Prana is the perfect […]
Bali Premium is glad to present you this spa located in Bali Seminyak On offer is a range of […]
All of their activities are daily trips. Dry or raining season SEEBALI ADVENTURES challenge must go on. Depend to your […]
The spa of the Tugu Bali hotel offers different unforgettable experiences of treatments. Some examples of them: : : WAROENG […]
Piment Rouge expanded its furniture production five years ago to include lighting. The company’s French designers Claire Guillot and Ken […]
The chef Will Meyric was the leading light at Jimmy Liks and Long Grain, two of Australia’s hottest bar/restaurants, and […]
Bali Premium is glad to present you the Sardine Restaurant Bali Located In Seminyak area. Pascal Chevillot, French is […]
Oka Diputra is one of the best fashion designer from Bali, with products under the category of Garments, Textiles & […]
Places to visit in the region South-West
To help you choose the villa that best suits your needs , take a look to the shops, activities and restaurants a few kilometers around…